Day 1 - Warsaw
Welcome in Warsaw. Check-in in your hotel and dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Day 2 – Warsaw - sightseeing
Buffet breakfast. Full day guided sightseeing tour of Warsaw including Łazienki Park, The Royal Way and The Old Town. We recommend start your tour from visited famous Palace of Culture and Science with splendid panorama view over the City. Along The Royal Way you find many old churches and palaces, including the Holy Cross Church where reposes the urn with Frederic Chopin’s heart. Łazienki – a neoclassical palace complex surrounded by a park with significant buildings, sculptures and monuments. The most enchanting spot, however, is the rose garden with the monument of Frederic Chopin. In the summer concerts are held here. Afternoon in program sightseeing in The Old Town of Warsaw. The Old Town –in the UNESCO record of world heritage with Plac Zamkowy , The Royal Castle, The Barbican and the Old Town Market Square. Free time to absorb the atmosphere of the City.In the evening meet with Polish art and Masovian region fine cuisine at traditional restaurant in Warszawa
Day 3 – Warsaw – sightseeing
Buffet breakfast. Full day guided sightseeing tour of Warsaw including Wilanów – the summer residence of king Jan Sobieski III with an enormous park and gardens. Optional entrance and sightseeing of Wilanów Palace. Worth seeing is the Polish Painting Gallery and the Poster Museum. Retour into city centre thought Praga district with example of industrial architecture. From garden roof of The University Library you admire view over the City. Today you have too for shopping.Dinner at hotel restaurant.
Buffet breakfast. Departure.
- 3 x overnights at booked category hotel
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- 2 x dinner at hotel (3-course)
- 1 x dinner at traditional restaurant in Warsaw (3-course)
- guide assistance on 2nd and 3rd day
- half day sightseeing in Warsaw incl. Old Town (UNESCO list)
- sightseeing in Łazienki Park
- sightseeing in Wilanów incl. entrance in park and garden
- sightseeing in Praga district
- visit in roof garden of The University Library
- entrance 30th floor Palace of Culture and Science
- entrance and guided sightseeing The Royal Castle museum
- entrance and guided sightseeing The Wilanów Palace
Price of arrangements per person in double-room from:
Arrangement price for groups from 21 participants. Each 21st person free of charge first in single-room and second in double-room.