Day 1 – Cracow
Welcome in Cracow. Check-in in your hotel and tasty dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Day 2 - sightseeing in Cracow & visit Wieliczka salt mine
Buffet breakfast. Full day guided sightseeing tour of Old town of Cracow (UNESCO list) including the Main Market Square, the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica with Wit Stwosz Altar. Afternoons in program sightseeing in the salt mine in Wieliczka. The salt mine inactive at present, is a world of corridors, chambers, and chapels adorned with salt sculptures. It has been attracting visitors for centuries. Visitors can see the chambers of three levels, from 64 to 135 meters below ground. Particularly impressive is the Chapel of the Blessed Kinga, with its salt sculptures from the early 20th century. The mine was added to the UNESCO list in 1978. Dinner at your hotel.
Day 3 - landscape trip into Pieskowa Skała castle and Ojców National Park
Buffet breakfast. Full day guided trip into Pieskowa Skała castle – now a museum of historical interiors and the marvellous landscape of Ojców National Park. Retourn into Cracow for sightseeing in Kazimierz - former Jewish quarter of Cracow. Free time. Dinner at your hotel. Optional dinner with klezmer music concert in Jewish restaurant in Kazimierz
Day 4 – Wawel Hill & Vistula river boot trip
Buffet breakfast. Guided sightseeing of Wawel Hill with entrance into the Royal Chambers Wawel Castle. After that boot trip on the Wisła river with beautiful City panorama. In the evening meet with Polish art and Cracow fine cuisine at local, traditional restaurant in Old town of Cracow.
Day 5 – departure
Buffet breakfast. Departure.
- 4 x overnights at hotel
- 4 x buffet breakfast
- 3 x dinner at hotel (3-cruise)
- 1 x dinner at traditional restaurant in Old town of Cracow (3-cruise)
- guide assistance on 2nd, 3rd and 4th day
- half day sightseeing in Cracow
- visit St. Mary’s Church with its famous Gothic altar by Wit Stwosz incl. entrance fee
- entrance fee and guided sightseeing of the salt mine in Wieliczka
- full day guided trip into Pieskowa Skała
- entrance fee into Pieskowa Skała castle
- guided tour Wawel Hill
- entrance fee and sightseeing of the Royal Chambers Wawel Castle
- guided tour Jewish quarter of Cracow – Kazimierz
- 1-hour boot trip on the Wisła River
Price of arrangements per person in double-room from:
Arrangement price for groups from 21 participants. Each 21st person free of charge first in single-room and second in double-room.